|High School:||St. Francis HS|
2017 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2017-18: Cross Country - Opened season with a 22nd place finish at the NDNU Argonaut Invitational running 26:47.9...Had an 11th place finish at the Las Positas Invitational running 21:25.8 for 5K...Had a personal best of 24:54.1 at the Sacramento Capital Cross Challenge...Competed at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 26:08.2.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the St. Francis High School Troubadours.
- Delta League All-League Runner
- Team Captain
- Rachel Carson College
- Born 8/18/1999
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Campus and Cross Country and Track & Field teams.
- Graduation goals: Become a Physical Therapist or Physician’s Assistant.
- Favorite Athlete: Kim Conley
- Favorite Superhero: Wonder Woman
- Favorite Color: Coral
- Hobbies: Surfing, Hiking, and Eating Acai Bowls.
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
- 2017 - 116th, 26:08.2