|High School:||Morro Bay HS|
2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Rookie of the Year
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Track - Opened season with a 400m personal best running 1:02.41 and jumped 2.75m (9’0.25 in Pole Vault at the Kim Duyst Invitational...Ran 1:01.84 for 400m and Pole Vaulted 3.00m (9’10”) at the Hornet Invitational...Set a New School Record running the 400m leg of the Distance Medley Relay running 12:41.67 at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival...Made 400mh debut running 1:12.89, High Jumped 1.37m (4’6”), and Pole Vaulted 3.14m (10’3.5”) at the East Bay Invite...Ran 27.51 for 200m, 1:02.35 for 400m, and part of New School Record 4x400m relay 4:09.57 at the Steve Scott Invitational...Set a new personal best in the 400m 1:00.87, 200m 27.35, High Jump 1.50m (4’11”) at the West Coast Last Chance Meet.
- 2015-16: Cross Country – Opened UC Santa Cruz career at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 20:48.8 over 5K…Competed at the Pomona Pitzer Cross Country Invitational running 25:14.2…Had a huge personal best at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 23:57.0…Competed at the NAA West Regional Cross Country Championships running 25:06.1. Track – Opened season at the Kim Duyst Invitational running 2:33.14 800m…Ran at ARC Invitational and Multis running 2:27.54 for 800m and 4x400m Relay…Competed at The San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the 800m 2:25.05, 4x400m Relay, Distance Medley Relay, and the Pole Vault 2.95m (9’8”)…Chico State Distance Carnival Twilight 800m 2:25.63…Ran a new personal best in the 800m running 2:23.81 and competed in the Pole Vault jumping 2.80m (9’2.25”)…Competed at the Steve Scott Invitational
High School/Club Success:
- CIF Finals Qualifier in XC and Track
- High Jump League Champion 2015
- Merrill College
- Born June 18th, 1997
- Daughter of Bob Marquardt and Sandra Thomas
- Favorite thing about UCSC: Being so close to the Redwoods and ocean
- Favorite athlete:1972 Olympic bronze medalist Jan Johnson.
- Favorite superhero : Aquaman.
- Graduation goals: Become a certified Geologist
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Hobbies: Knitting, hiking, rollerblading, and reading