|High School:||Mission San Jose HS|
|Major:||Psychology and Economics|
UC Santa Cruz Success:
2017-18: Track -Opened season at the Kim Duyst Invitational running 5:13.48 for 1500m and 2:38.80 for 800m...Ran 5:12.27 for 1500m at the Sacramento State Hornet Invitational...Set a huge personal best running 5:06.32 for 1500m at the Adidas Steve Scott Invitational...Ran another huge personal best running 2:30.93 in the 800m at the Sacramento State Open.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Mission San Jose High School Warriors.
- Qualified for the NCS Bayshore Championships in the 1600m.
- Oakes College
- Born 1/19/1999
- Daughter of Barbara and Tim. Has one brother Jack.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Campus and unique vibe and friendly people.
- Graduation Goals: Be involved with something that involves art.
- Favorite Athlete: Sydney McLaughlin
- Favorite Superhero: Wonder Woman
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Hobbies: Running, Baking, Eating, Listening to music, and Traveling.