|High School:||Aragon HS|
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season at the at the UC Riverside Invitational running 20:22...Competed at the Charles Bowles Invitational running 20:24.
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made UCSC debut at the San Francisco Cross Country Invite running 22:21 for the 5K course...Competed at the Pomona Pitzer Cross Country Invite 6k running 27:59 Outdoor Track - Started the season at the 2016 ARC Invitational Multis competing in the 800 (2:35.79)...Competed at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the mile (5:46.77)...Competed at the Steve Scott Invitational in both the 800 (2:41.00) and the 1500 (5:26.16).
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Aragon High School Dons.
- Received numerous most valuable player and coaches awards.
- Stevenson College
- Born March 12th, 1997
- She is the daughter of David and Denise.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Beach
- Graduation Goals: Astronaut
- Favorite Superhero: Captain America
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Athlete: Abby Wambach
- Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, reading, and swimming.