|High School:||Analy HS|
|Major:||Earth Science/Ecology and Evolutionary Biology|
2017 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season with an 11th place finish at the 2016 NDNU Argo Invite...Competed at the 42nd Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational where he had a huge personal best time of 26:27 to move up to 12th place on the UCSC all-time list...Concluded season at the NCAA West Regional Championship with his best performance at UCSC coming in 34th place overall (27:24.7) and making the All-Regional Team...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Made UCSC debut at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 27:57 in his first 8K race...Competed at the Pomona Pitzer Cross Country Invite running 27:47...Ran a huge PR at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 26:37 as the teams third finisher..Finished the Cross Country with his first regional appearance running 27:35 for 52nd place at the NCAA DIII West Regional Cross Country Championships...Named to the 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Analy High School Tigers.
- Named the Tigers' most valuable player in 2012 and 2014.
- Named the CIF North Coast Section-Redwood Empire Runner of the Week in 2014.
- High School Team Captain
- Crown College
- Born November 7th, 1996
- He is the son of George Capone III and Julie Heinsen. He has a brother, Enzo, who attends Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The PCC and the outdoor experience.
- Favorite Athlete: Kenenisa Bekele
- Favorite Superhero: Boruto
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Hobbies: Bird watching, climbing trees, skateboarding and ultimate frisbee
NCAA DIII Cross Country West Regional
- 2017-38th, 26:47.92
- 2016-34th, 27:24.7
- 2015-52nd, 27:35.8
NCAA DIII Cross Country All-Regional