|High School:||St. Ignatius College Prep|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made his UCSC Cross Country debut at the Pacific Union College Pioneer Invitational running 30:53 for an 8th place overall finish...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 27:19 for a personal best time over 8K...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running 27:57 for 6th place overall...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the St. Ignatius High School Wildcats.
- Competed at the 2014/2015 CIF State Cross Country Championships.
- Rachel Carson College
- Born June 23rd, 1998
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Beautiful Outdoors.
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Athlete: Paul Colosi
- Favorite Superhero: Spider-Man