|Hometown:||Half Moon Bay|
|High School:||Half Moon Bay HS|
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made his UCSC debut at NDNU Argo Invitational running 23:54 for 23rd place...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 30:03...Ran to a huge personal best at the Banana Slug Invitational running 28:35 for a 14th overall finish.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Half Moon Bay High School Cougars.
- Most Improved Athlete
- Most Outstanding Athlete
- Howard Clemente Award (Hard Work Will Beat Talent Whenever Talent Doesn't Work Hard)
- Merrill College
- Born January 18th, 1998
- He is the son of Devin and Sherri. Mom Sherri swam competitively at Stanford University. Has two siblings-sister Tasha and brother Kenny both run cross country and track and field.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Beautiful Campus.
- Graduation Goals: Become a Rocket Scientist.
- Favorite Athlete: Galen Rupp
- Favorite Superhero: Deadpool
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Hobbies: Playing Video Games.