|High School:||Analy HS|
|Major:||Earth Science/Ecology and Evolutionary Biology|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season with an 11th place finish at the 2016 NDNU Argo Invite...Competed at the 42nd Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational where he had a huge personal best time of 26:27 to move up to 12th place on the UCSC all-time list...Concluded season at the NCAA West Regional Championship with his best performance at UCSC coming in 34th place overall (27:24.7) and making the All-Regional Team...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Made UCSC debut at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 27:57 in his first 8K race...Competed at the Pomona Pitzer Cross Country Invite running 27:47...Ran a huge PR at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 26:37 as the teams third finisher..Finished the Cross Country with his first regional appearance running 27:35 for 52nd place at the NCAA DIII West Regional Cross Country Championships...Named to the 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Analy High School Tigers.
- Named the Tigers' most valuable player in 2012 and 2014.
- Named the CIF North Coast Section-Redwood Empire Runner of the Week in 2014.
- High School Team Captain
- Crown College
- Born November 7th, 1996
- He is the son of George Capone III and Julie Heinsen. He has a brother, Enzo, who attends Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The PCC and the outdoor experience.
- Favorite Athlete: Kenenisa Bekele
- Favorite Superhero: Boruto
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Hobbies: Bird watching, climbing trees, skateboarding and ultimate frisbee
NCAA DIII Cross Country West Regional
- 2016-34th, 27:24.7
- 2015-52nd, 27:35.8
NCAA DIII Cross Country All-Regional