|High School:||Vista Del Lago HS|
|Previous College:||American River College|
|Major:||Ecology and Evolution|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made UCSC Cross Country debut at the 2016 NDNU Argo invitationa running 22:06 for 27th place...Competed at the UC Riverside Invitational running 19:29 as the teams 4th scorer...Ran a personal best at the 42nd Charles Bowles Invitational running 19:21 for the 21st best time in school history...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational where she ran 23:10 over the 6K course, the 13th best performance in school history...Finished third overall at the 2016 Banana Slug Invitational running 24:34...Concluded season at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 24:09 for 40th place...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Vista Del Lago High School Eagles.
- Porter College
- Born July 25th, 1997
- She is the daughter of Randy and Kelly. Father Randy ran Cross Country for UC Davis. Has 3 siblings, one sister Sarah, and two brothers Eric and Ryan.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Redwood forest and the proximity to the ocean and state parks.
- Graduation Goals: Wildlife Coservation Biologist.
- Hobbies: Baking, playing ukulele and piano, singing, dancing, hiking, playing with dogs, and art.
- Favorite Color: Blue
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
- 2016 - 40th, 24:09.0