SANTA CRUZ, CA -- Our Elite Basketball Camp is a 5-hour intensive camp designed for the player who is motivated to play at the Varsity level and beyond. Not only will this camp allow players to develop their individual basketball fundamentals it will also give athletes an opportunity to gain an edge on their competition by experiencing a college basketball practice. Athletes will be trained using same methods and practice structure the Slugs Women's Basketball program uses to develop our team and individual skills.
Emphasis will be placed on developing the following areas:
- Advanced ball handling and full court moves,
- Techniques to get open and create space (moving without the ball).
- Setting and using screens (reading your defender).
- Team and individual transition concepts (each position will be covered).
- Specific fundamental development in the post, on the wing, and at the point.
- Shooting and finishing inside and out.
- Offensive rebounding and positioning.
- Developing your strength, conditioning, balance, and athleticism.
Space in this highly specialized camp will be limited and will be given on a first come first serve basis. There will be an optional tour following the camp from 1:30-2:30pm.
To register please visit our camp website: