|High School:||Novato HS|
|Major:||Art and Psychology|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Honorable Mention Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made season debut at the Uc Riverside Invitational running 20:57 over the 5K course...Competed at the 2016 Banana Slug Invite running a 60 second personal best of 23:31 to move up to 20th on the UCSC all time list...Returned the the NCAA West Regional Championships and ran the 25:39 for 85th place...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Opened her UCSC Cross Country career at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 21:21.5...Competed in her first 6K at the Pomona-Pitzer Cross Country Invitational running 25:29...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 28:27...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running a 5K personal best of 20:02...Completed season with a first time apperance at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 24:31 to place 66th...Named to the 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Honorable Mention Team. Outdoor Track - Started the season at the Johnny Mathis Invitational running the 800m (2:27.07) and the 1500m (5:03.36)...Competed at the Stanislaus Kim Duyst Invitational running both the 800m (2:32.57) and the 1500m (5:12.70)...Competed at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the 800m (2:34.47) and the 1500m (5:06.61)...Competed at the Chico State Distance Carnival and Twilight in the 800m (2:30.19)...Competed at the Bulldog Invitational running the 800m (2:28.98)...Finished off season at the Steve Scott Invitational running the 1500m (5:03.43) and the 800m (2:26.65).
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Novato High School Hornets.
- Ran in the CIF North Coast Section Championships for cross country in every single season.
- Named to the All-Marin County Athletic League first team in her senior season.
- Placed first twice in the Artichoke Invitational.
- Team Captain for two seasons.
- Qualified for the Run for the Dream Indoor State Qualifier Senior Year
- Born August 18th, 1997
- She is the daughter of Maya and Mark. Has a twin brother named Ariel.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The location is beautiful and there's good access to all of the things you need.
- Graduation Goals: Become an artist.
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Hobbies: Art, reading, cooking, learning new things, and watching animated films.
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
- 2016 - 85th, 25:39.4
- 2015 - 66th, 24:31.5